Tuesday 15 March 2022

DEWDROPS OF DAWN


DEWDROPS OF DAWN


What is the use of maintaining a body whose spiritual, intellectual and cultural output have no value for the concerned people?


Sunfall -- streams of sunlight falling from the sun onto earth like water from a mountainous waterfall.


I know I will wait for all but that none will wait for me. So I hurry on my way to serve others, so I hasten to clear others' path, so I serve myself the least and the last lest I should inconvenience others.


Tearfall -- the dewdrop that rolls down the cheek from the eye that sees into the heart of things.


It is best to cut one's anchor now and die when the high tide is there and life's ebb tide has set in. There is no purpose to living anymore when all one's hopes are betrayed, when life has lost its lingering love of the morrow and a furtherance will only decay today's freshness when departure, if even in pain, can still be delightful for it will relieve the misery while still sensation remains to feel it.


Swamiji composed 'Song of the Sannyasin' and I have composed in my life 'Song of the heart'.


Those who serve others, serve themselves best. Let this be the motto of life. But care must be taken of oneself as well, for there is no partition between others and oneself, the selves being all integrated in the Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment