Saturday 12 August 2017

IN RESPONSE TO A RESPONSIVE ONE ... 1

Never in my dreams can I think of Netaji as great because Gandhi is mean. The two statements independently are valid for me and for many others who genuinely love their nation and the revolutionaries who bled badly for her independence. There are many others, however, who on account of their own inclinations choose to differ from this viewpoint and they are welcome. I, for my preferred stance, in no way am culpable to creating a rift in the polity which Gandhi long back blessed us with, with his wholesale denunciation of every patriotic move of the revolutionaries who chose the path of armed insurrection against the British, culminating in the final war of liberation launched by Netaji and the INA.

Netaji, pure and unsullied in carnal connections, patriot without peer, revolutionary farsighted who drove the British away and put paid to their perfidious colonial-imperial designs for good, is the sun (suryasya surya) whose lustre never dims. Gandhi for all his hypocrisy, double standard, dictatorial dealings and abuse of women in his bid for self-verification of 'continence' is no match for Netaji in any way. I rest my case here till further attacks come my way when I shall fire my artillery further to defend Netaji and his cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment