Sunday 20 August 2017

FRIEND REQUEST SENT TO SANJEEV SANYAL WITH THIS MESSAGE OF INTRODUCTION

I have sent you a friend request after veritably getting enchanted by the sheer profundity of your knowledge and sincerity of being. I hope we will have sometime a hearty interaction in case you befriend me on facebook in response to the request sent by me. Thank you, and may Sri Ramakrishna bless you, for you are a jewel of India!

Glory unto your lineage! I always wondered how you possess this simplicity of soul, this childlike innocence coupled with such fervour of personality, such high idealism, such pulverising power emanating from your being in conjunction with such patriotism, and my understanding was clarified of confusion the moment I heard mantra-like the mention of the redoubtable revolutionary, Sri Sachindranath Sanyal, as being your granduncle.



Glory unto your lineage! I always wondered how you possess this simplicity of soul, this childlike innocence coupled with such fervour of personality, such high idealism, such pulverising power emanating from your being in conjunction with such patriotism, and my understanding was clarified of confusion the moment I heard mantra-like the mention of the redoubtable revolutionary, Sri Sachindranath Sanyal, as being your granduncle. I look forward to definitely meeting you and exchanging notes on how to improve the lot of our benighted nation bereft of any significant knowledge of its heritage and culture which imbalance you, my friend, are laboriously trying to set right through your constant intellectual efforts and soulful meditations thereof.


No comments:

Post a Comment