Thursday 30 January 2020

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES



LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

The blatant lies, the blanket distortion of history that I witnessed on DD National tonight in the film 'Gandhi -- A Perspective' has shocked me about the intent of the film-maker Subhas Ghai and his producer and protagonists in the industrial world and the capitalist hierarchy. The script is so disgusting with lies, lies and more lies, a never-ending stream of lies being projected to hundreds of millions of viewers to perpetuate false history that it has left me in a state of horror and shame, disgust and utter indignation as to the intent of the film-maker and the powers that have backed him, and left me determined more than ever before to expose the treachery of the Mahatma and his brigade then and now, and all that their machinations have done to the motherland. If there be any, I challenge, come and stop me.

Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment