Monday 17 July 2017

IN DEFENCE AGAINST ASPERSION CAST ON ME AS NOT FOLLOWING SRI RAMAKRISHNA'S WAYS PROPERLY BY ONE WHO ASSUMES OFTEN THINGS IN THE NAME OF SUPERFICIAL RATIONALITY

You are being utterly incongruous in your comparison of your queries with those of Swami Vivekananda. Having insulted me as one who is not following my Master's message and then begging for forgiveness for having unwittingly perhaps hurt me, you are not only expressing your supreme vanity but also terrible hypocrisy as well. I hope you will desist from this futile denigration of my affiliation to Sri Ramakrishna's cause and learn to be more civilised.
Distortion of truth as you did about my affiliation to Sri Ramakrishna's principles are always going to recoil on you and that is what is now tasting bitter to your palate. Better refrain from this sort of vilification of others who are innocent of the perfidious charges levelled against them and you shall, God willing, be nearer the truth which you apparently crave for.
You have been abysmally disrespectful to me through your unthinking diatribe and cannot defend this nastiness under the garb of respectability apparently won through rejection of so-called facile theories which do not fit in to your minuscule estimations of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment