Tuesday 11 July 2017

NEHRU, THE SECOND PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA



When so-called intellectuals like Ramachandra Guha and Rudrangshu Mukherjee go profuse in their praise of Nehru, I wish they will also remember the perfidies perpetrated by him at each and every bend and turn with respect to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. I need not mention in detail what the second Prime Minister of India did to the first --- for, never forget that Netaji was our first Prime Minister as well as our first President during the tenure of the Provisional Government of Free India which incidentally never surrendered to the Allied Powers --- for these heartless intellectuals are well aware of it. I rest my case here for you all to ponder what I have stated and come to your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment