Wednesday 23 August 2023

IN PROTEST AGAINST FACEBOOK FOR THEIR SUSPICION OF ME IMPERSONATING SOMEONE ELSE AND FAKING MY IDENTITY, WHICH IS A LIE, A PREPOSTEROUS CHARGE LEVELLED AGAINST ME CONSEQUENT UPON SOME MISCHIEF-MAKERS SUPPOSEDLY REPORTING ME THUS FOR THEIR OWN REASONS


IN PROTEST AGAINST FACEBOOK FOR THEIR SUSPICION OF ME IMPERSONATING SOMEONE ELSE AND FAKING MY IDENTITY, WHICH IS A LIE, A PREPOSTEROUS CHARGE LEVELLED AGAINST ME CONSEQUENT UPON SOME MISCHIEF-MAKERS SUPPOSEDLY REPORTING ME THUS FOR THEIR OWN REASONS


This is my authentic page. I have not impersonated anyone. Then why does Facebook periodically send these verification orders casting such aspersions on me and threatening to block my page within 15 days in case I do not comply? This is demeaning, outrageous and insulting. If they do such a thing, I will know for sure that it is useless posting anything on Facebook where such damaging charges on my integrity and character may with impunity be made. Countless times have I declared that I do not belong to Netaji's family. It is declared on my profile details unambiguously. Yet, these aspersions. I hereby lodge my protest to the authorities who manage Facebook and request them not to harass me thus in future. If they do continue to harass me though, I will have no recourse left to me than to quit Facebook. Thanks for the support of my followers on Facebook. Do pull in your might now and support me in this protest.


Written by Sugata Bose

No comments:

Post a Comment