Sunday 16 April 2017

ALOK SARKAR, A FRIEND OF THE MISSION

Wonderfully stated Alok Sarkar Mahashay. I appreciate every word of your write-up and look forward to more illuminating posts like this one where I may learn something more from your rich fund of experience as an ex-student, and why? a perennial student of the Ramakrishna Mission, for it is this belonging to the highest flights of the teachings of the Swami Vivekananda that makes your observation bright and beautiful, especially, in the context of the present chaos and corruption that has rent everything apart. May you have a blessed and blissful life is my fervent prayer at the hallowed feet of the Holy Trinity of Thakur-Ma-Swamiji on this auspicious occasion of Nababarsha, to which I add on my own good wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment