Sunday 12 February 2017

DIVERSE COMMENTS IN RESPONSE TO JAY LAKHANI'S POSTS


Right you are Jay Lakhaniji. Independent India has been sold in spirit to the market and to matter, to Mumbai movies and to murkiness of thinking, a distorted ideology of secularism and a backtracking from her ancient culture of the shining Self within man and Nature and the transcendence thereof.

Jay Lakhaniji's spirit of service to the cause of humanity and the Sanatan Dharma is veritably his authority. Even Swami Vivekananda had said to his disciple, Sarat Chandra Chakrabarty, that one may preach the principles of the Sanatan Dharma in a spirit of service and it will, for sure, conduce to the well-being of the world. Even sending sympathetic currents of thought help the world, he had said.


Bravo, Jay Lakhaniji, what an exposition! Unfortunately I am not yet on whats app. However, as soon as I am, I will respond positively to your plea. Till then I will be obliged to carry forward your mission of propagation of the essence of Hinduism by posting your wonderful videos on the same in my numerous facebook groups and pages. Rest assured I will maintain my word. You are doing yeoman's service to the cause of the Sanatan Dharma (Hinduism) and through it to our motherland which has been and remains the source of the sublimest thoughts that man has been privy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment