Tuesday 6 May 2014

FRIEND 8


Brilliant, my dear friend ! I marvel at your magnanimity. The range of your sympathies is truly catholic and the sheer sweep of your references indicative of the width of your personality. Your melodic prose, so noble in its bearing, your style, so lofty, without tinge of malice for any and suffused with love for all makes your writings spiritual reading, elevating the mind and quelling its chaos with peaceful vibrations of the great ones you ever refer to. I am at peace when I read you and this, my friend, is your greatest gift to me and perhaps to many others whose voices reach me not but whose pulsations of heart I feel in the blood that courses through my veins, through my ' arteries of immortality ' for one indeed we are, we are all the rays of the same effulgent sun, the Atman.

No comments:

Post a Comment