Saturday 3 May 2014

BHASKAR SEN SHARMA, A FRIEND IN DELIGHT 4


Dear friend, your erudition and expression thereof sets you very high in my estimation. I genuinely feel you should seriously consider the divine mission of propagating Thakur-Swamiji's words or, as they say in Christian parlance, THE WORD, THE GOOD NEWS of the advent of the Lord. My deepest regards for the sheer spontaneity of your literary flow as also the richness of content therein. Your mellifluous style renders your writing a melodic measure which makes reading a harmonic, healing experience and settles the soul in a peaceful mode, serene, blissful. This is the great gift, dear friend, you are giving, perhaps unconsciously and thankfully so, to the world and this it is that is binding me and many a reader, for sure, in loving bond of readership to you and friendship thereof. The pulsations of love and peacefulness that permeate your writing are expressive of the nobility of your soul and they make your words vibrate with sattwa which is the pervasive fragrance of your being. Thank you, dear friend, for reading and appreciating my feeble posts and thereby greatly encouraging me to carry the work forward. My mission it is to spread THE WORD. Do help me in this grand endeavour for alone I can scarce achieve the objective. May Thakur guide your steps is the prayer of this servant of His and this friend of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment