Saturday 3 May 2014

FRIEND 3


Dear friend, I feel utterly humbled by the rapidity of your responses to my posts in the form of your illumined comments and wonder how well-informed you must be that you can fill in so much data in so short a time. Your comments are more in the order of enlightened commentary on the posts replete with references and instances which makes me wonder as to which is worth reading more, my original text or your comments thereof. They highlight the role a constructive critic plays in the flourishing of a literary piece as opposed to what a dastardly critic often does to it to satiate his malicious intent. Bhaskar, the essential goodness of your being shines through your comments and inspires me to tune in once more to my inner self that I may do justice to readers when I word my thoughts. Thank you dear friend for your magnanimity and for all your support. May Thakur ever hold your hand and lead you to freedom is the earnest prayer of this servant of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment