Sunday 28 May 2017

A REQUEST SENT TO A POSSIBLE LIAISON MAN, LEON http://leonmr.blogspot.in/…/murgi-lunch-at-nairs-restaurant…


Dear Mr. Leon,
Can you please request Mr. Gopalan Nair to republish A.M.Nair's autobiography entitled 'An Indian Freedom Fighter in Japan : Memoirs of A.M.Nair'. This book is currently out of print but is somewhat in demand, owing to some publicity given by us, Netaji devotees, and the demand, I am sure, will be significant once the new publication, if it does take place, that is, comes along. Kindly forward this request on my behalf and also see if you can get me some detailed information about Mr. Gopalan Nair such as email id etc. so that I may communicate with him regarding this matter of utmost importance. I shall remain indebted to you for this service rendered and if it does result in the republication of the said memoirs, the nation will remember you with gratitude, Mr. Leon.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Sugata Bose.

No comments:

Post a Comment