Wednesday 17 September 2014

BHASKAR SEN SHARMA, A FRIEND IN DELIGHT 1


And a brilliant comment Bhaskar Sen Sharma by you, ever brightening my write-ups with the magic of your words, the web of images spun by you carrying me off unto the essence of the very message I feebly try to bring home. It baffles me, true, it baffles me to contemplate the sheer profundity of your knowledge, the sweep of your understanding and the intense feeling of your golden heart which rushes through like dainty brooks through your writings. They keep me enthralled as I revel in your literary flourishes, a mart of pure delight, heaven's own springtime blossom, efflorescence ethereal. If music there were in words ever, this was it, the quintessence of poetic lyricism. Good friend, what inspiration you carry in that God-filled heart of yours is for all to see. You are a beacon for errant souls even as you yourself wend your way Godward. May all that is holy associate with you is the prayer of this unworthy friend of yours! May Thakur preserve you in your mission to waken souls with the sublimity of your literary embellishments! I sincerely feel beholden to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment