Tuesday 18 October 2016

TO YOU MY NAMELESS READER


Your responses are always so welcome that they inspire one to post more, write more, communicate the message of the soul more. An audience illumined as you are sends the performer into inner raptures whence issues forth music in cadences carefree, breaking forth the bounds of structures and strictures to rush on to its destiny divine. Such communion is the soul of poesy and a poet lives in such sublimity of expression. The words brewing in the depths of his being are chiselled out by his inventive genius, casting forms and images of rare splendour. And when an appreciative audience is flooded by such outflow and sent careering into ecstasy, the writer's heaven is reached. Art, artist and audience become one in a triumph of the uplifted soul, the triune is united in a cascade of heavenly grace. You, my reader, are of that rare stock whose magnanimity of spirit, so very evident in the lavishness of your praise heaped on one as undeserving as this mediocre mover of words, moves me to marvellous moods to write more of my experience of the soul. The earnestness of your reading my feeble essays encourages me to hazard further my forays into the unknown world of words and images whence spring final resolutions of my thoughts, unpremeditated, uncharted exercises in joy or, perhaps, to the connoisseur, crude excesses of emotion and verbal jingling. Be that as it may, your appreciation resonates in my being, quickening currents of kindred sympathy, awaking finer sensibilities that lay dormant in the depths of my moods and resettling half-spelt out issues of a writer's predicament with his pen. For all this a gratefulness will not suffice. Rather my continued collaboration with my ageless friends, my thoughts and ideas, my words and images, I will lay down at your service as my humble offering to you for all your support and your graces. May our spirits commune to feel their essential oneness! May beauty abound to fill the void that incongruity has left in its wake! May peace prevail! Jai Hind!

No comments:

Post a Comment