Friday 15 August 2014

FRIEND 17

Supremely self-effacing comment my friend and abounding in the beauty of genuine humility which is the hallmark of true devotion. Your observation has touched my heart for I also adore these two luminous personages ( Buddha and Vivekananda ) for the magnitude of their heart and the depth of their feeling for humanity although they dwelt in a transcendental realm far removed from our mundane world of desires and necessities. Keep up your comments thus, my friend, and help embellish these feeble posts of mine that they become reader-worthy through your perceptive observations. My good wishes and heart-felt pulsations of love on this auspicious day of our National Independence when I feel especially a fraternal bond with all my countrymen.

No comments:

Post a Comment